We are honored to win a service award for Houzz for the fifth year in a row! Hisway Painting has been awarded “Best Of Houzz” for Customer Satisfaction by Houzz, the leading platform for home remodeling and design for the years 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019. We were chosen by the more than 25 million monthly unique users that comprise the Houzz community from among more than 500,000 active home building, remodeling and design industry professionals. This means so much to us.
We know that in trusting us to work in your home, you are taking a risk, and investing a lot in making sure your home is treated well. We know that we aren’t the cheapest painter in town, but we charge the amount that allows us to do a thorough, complete job and employ the best painters in the business to provide quality work every time. To commemorate this award, we came up with a list of five priorities for giving five star service.
1) Safe Presence in your home – The crew at Hisway Painting are all full-time employees. They are carefully screened and chosen, and those who don’t speak English as a first language are given English lessons on company time twice a week. We stay close to our crew and know them well, and would trust any of them in our home. If we don’t trust them to paint our daughter’s bedroom, they won’t be going into your home. At the beginning of the job, we will send you an email with names, backgrounds, and individual photos of the crew members that will be coming into your home. Many customers have left reviews talking about the kindness and trustworthiness of our employees. We will be at your home for exactly the amount of time that we estimate, and show up promptly at the time that we promise.
2) Communication – From the estimating process to the cleanup and follow-up, we stay in touch, and offer counsel that benefits your home. When estimating and helping you make decisions about what is best for your home, we listen well and we’ll tell you honestly what needs work, and what can be saved for another season. We give you counsel on what is the best solution for you, not what helps our bottom line. If you don’t need it, we don’t recommend it. We check in with you throughout the entire process, and the Lead Painter will walk through the process with you at the end with a detailed checklist to ensure that all work is done to your satisfaction.
3) Prep and Cleanup – We know that prep work is one of the most important aspects of a painting job – we do this with precise detail, ensuring that surfaces will hold paint for many years to come, and that no marks are left on the walls.
One of the most frequent remarks we get on our work is that the spaces in the homes that we have painted are left cleaner than we found it. We know what a hassle it is to remove furniture and décor from walls, and we make sure we take good care of it, and that paint stays on the walls and not on the floor, ceiling, or your valuable belongings. The only thing that should remain is a freshly painted interior that shines. We do the same prep and clean up work on all exteriors, and your grass and landscaping will thank us!
4) Our network – We have lived and served in the Middle Tennessee community for 30 years, and been in business for 28 years. We look at painting homes as only one piece of a larger whole that makes your home look its very best, and last for generations to come. We have built up a network of home improvement and maintenance professionals that we work with closely. We can recommend carpenters, color consultants, remodelers, home builders, interior designers, and many other professionals . When we recommend a 3rd party vendor or contractor, know that we have worked with them personally and know their consistency and quality of work.
5) Our culture. We live and focus on our motto: Serve, Impact, Transform. We believe that if we serve our employees, that our customers will become their customers, and they will serve them like their own. We have been in this area for almost 30 years, and this business is a calling, not just a money-making venture. We seek to impact the lives around us and to deliver a service to our customers that will bless their family as well as their home. We remain deeply involved in the community around us, through non-profits we support like Hope Clinic for Women and Sew for Hope, as well as our church, family, and the Franklin, Brentwood, and Nashville communities. We have worked in this industry for decades, and work hard to anticipate the needs of our customers and supply a service that is one of the best in the Middle Tennessee Area. We do what we promise, and our goal is always to leave your home transformed.